Presented by Annie Appleseed Project
We are the patient voice and offer the patient perspective on natural
therapies, substances and lifestyle issues - providing integrative,
complementary, alternative cancer care information
1. Michael Schachter, MD Cancer as a Mitochondrial-Metabolic Disease
2. Linda Isaacs, MD Enzymes Against Cancer
3. George Love, DOM Qigong for Prevention & Self-Treatment of Colon, Lung, Breast & Prostate Cancer
4. Barbara Evans Setting the Vibration for Healing
5. Isaac Eliaz, MD, MS, L.Ac Innovative Therapies & Compounds in the Treatment of Cancer
6. Donna Shields, MS, RDN Cannabis: Why Nutrition Matters
Michael Minardi, Esq Laws, Rules & Regulations
7. Manuela M. Boyle, PhDc, MHSc, ND Macrophages: Friends or Enemies?
8. Scott Rice, MD, PhD, MS, MBA(s) Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy & Cancer
9. Janet Roseman, PhD Can Joan of Arc Serve as an Enduring Model of Empowerment for Women With a Cancer Diagnosis?
10. Tony Jimenez, MD Clinical Pearls in Cancer Therapy